Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To support the National Director in managing the office effectively & efficiently including managing information, assisting in administrative tasks and meetings (including SLT and Board), making appointments, monitoring documents and mail, talking to external and internal customers, organizing events and trips, providing services and taking care of personal agenda.
National Director’s Office Coordination
Ensure efficient and effective coordination of the National Director’s office, engaging with all direct reports of the ND; with the Board and Peers, ensuring and maintaining an efficient workflow.
Ensure and maintain effective communication (oral and written) including reviewing documents, phone calls, emails, etc. and taking discerning decisions on how information should be managed with the National Director’s office.
Ensure and maintain a positive image of the National Director’s office. This will require diplomacy and tact, especially in dealing with external partners
Ensure a current and updated National Director’s calendar of events (local and international) to facilitate efficiency in the office of the National Director.
Management of Reports
Ensure compilation of monthly and quarterly reports for the National Director’s office and support the editing and dissemination of quarterly reports to the Board.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Perform complex and diverse executive assistance duties that involve high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information, necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, directions, and judgment for the National Director and the SLT
Ensure that there are not conflicting appointments in National Director’s calendar
Local and International Travel Management
Plan and manage the National Director’s local and international trips ensuring that all travel logistics are provided, including making changes to travels
Coordination of Donor Visits
Coordinate all visits of the National Director’s office; including donors, World Vision Int. Staff, and other stakeholders, ensuring efficient delivery of travel logistics from inception to end of visits.
Ensure smooth coordination between National Director and Board members by :
Providing relevant reports e.g. .evaluation findings, national strategy, mid-year, and annual reports
- Facilitating the ND share his Performance Agreements and Performance Appraisals with Board members
General Office Management
Ensure General Office Management (equipment, furniture, facilities, and purchase requests) of the National Director’s office.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Six (6) years experience working experience of which two (2) years must have been in a supervisory role
- 1st degree in the Social Sciences/Business Studies
Excellent planning & organizing skills
Strong computer skills – Advanced MS Word/PowerPoint
Interpersonal & influencing skills
Advanced report writing skills
Knowledge of WVI policies and procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
Attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
Perform other duties as required.
Travel: As and when necessary both internally and externally
- Strong spoken and written English; Proficiency in foreign language – preferably in French will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.