Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is an indigenous Ghanaian social marketing organization duly registered following the laws of Ghana on February 1, 2017. We partner with the government, private sector, and civil society is to improve the health of people living in Ghana primarily through the implementation of innovative evidence-based interventions that increases access to and utilization of health products and services in a measurable and impactful way.
Our key intervention areas include Reproductive (including family planning and HIV), Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (RMNCH), communicable and non-communicable diseases, Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), nutrition, and malaria.
Social and Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC) and social marketing remain our unique expertise. We utilize our deep insight and skills in SBCC and social marketing to promote positive social and behavior change among individuals and communities using strategies that address the interests of the people we are trying to reach, the obstacles to change, and the many forces that influence behavior and choice.
Our Mission is to be a truly Ghanaian organization that works to improve the health of people primarily through the social marketing of health products and services as well as health communications in a measurable and impactful way
The Driver will provide safe and responsible driving of all office vehicles, properly maintain them, perform office errands and assist with other office services.
- Drives vehicles for official travels and business, to meeting and field activities.
- Performs airport pick-up duties
- Maintain a high standard of service to both internal and external staff and guests
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of Ghana
- Ensure the safe driving practice are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is compliant with minimum operating standards and meets vehicle policy requirements
- Ensure that the vehicle is always kept clean and in good running condition.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water level, battery, brakes, tires, and so on.
- Perform minor repairs, arranges for regular maintenance, and ensure maintenance is carried out properly by the official manufacturer’s specification.
- Ensure safety and custody of the vehicle, including tools.
- Ensure availability of all required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, registration, logs, map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts are in the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure that, in the event of an accident involving the office vehicle, the necessary steps required by rules and regulations are followed
- Support project activities on the field where required.
- Run project errands as required.
- Maintain records for vehicles, logs official trips records daily mileage, records the use of fuel, and keeps records of consumption.
- Keeps track of vehicle insurance.
- Assist in the mailing and distribution of correspondence, delivery goods, carrying parcels, packages, undertake banking services, and arranges to pay office telephone, and other bills required.
Any other official responsibilities as may be required by a Driver
Required Skills or Experience
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Secondary High School certificate.
- Minimum of 3-year relevant experience in a similar role.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Good driving record
- Communication – ability to communicate both written and spoken.
- Teamwork– ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Attention to Detail – the role requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
- Time Management – Ability to manage time and be punctual.
- Adaptability – ability to anticipate and respond swiftly to changing dynamics within the office setting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to live TFHO values of
- Shared Vision
- Consumer and Customer Focused – both internal and external
- Local but International in Character
- Results and a strong focus on measurement
- Speed and efficiency, with a predisposition to action and an aversion to bureaucracy
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Must exhibit a high sense of professionalism and confidentiality
- Must be a proactive and results-oriented person
- Must be self-driven and be able to work under little or no supervision at all
How To Apply
Interested candidates may apply by email to
Please put “COMMUNICATION OFFICER” in the subject line. No Calls Please.
Deadline: 10th September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.