Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Agro Crown West Africa Company Limited (AgroCrown) is a fast-growing private company specializing in plant protection activities with a focus on providing products that solve crop production problems whilst enhancing farmer prosperity through increased yields.
It is located in Accra and Kumasi and is seeking to employ result-oriented candidates for the following regions; Western and Western North, Greater Accra, Volta and Oti, Eastern and Central Regions.
- Line of Service: Marketing
- Industry/Sector: Agro-Industry
- Management Level: Sales or Marketing Executive
- Selling products and Meeting sales Target
- Identify, establish and develop new business (customers)
- Build good relationships with customers
- Keep company updated on competitor trends
- Organize field day programs with farmers to promote best practices, and recommended usage of the company’s products
- Conduct field/farm demonstrations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Experience and Qualifications of the Sales and Marketing executives
- A graduate from a recognized university with at least a 1st class or Second class Upper preferably in Agriculture, Crop Science, Plant, and Environmental Sciences, Agribusiness or any related field
- Must have completed National Service.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years relevant work experience in Marketing or related fields.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills and good interpersonal relationships.
- Passionate about the Agricultural industry and sales of Agro-inputs.
- Excellent sales, distribution, and marketing techniques.
- Experienced in Agricultural field works or distribution of agricultural inputs
- Proficient in English, Twi, and any other Ghanaian language is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, Honest, and Self-motivated.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with the dealers and customers
- Willing to relocate to another region.
- Able to work with little supervision with proven expertise managing a team.
- Different streams of income
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation increases as you meet performance targets
- Career path benefits
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements above and you are ready to join our team as soon as possible, send your CV and a copy of your University Certificate to
The deadline for the submission of the application is 20th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.