Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive, and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Provide legal advice and guidance to assigned functions on commercial and contractual matters and general legal compliance. Advise commercial functions on legal exposures and based on project plans, draft contracts and negotiate with external parties to offer business advantage.
The role holder has a responsibility to provide quality legal advice and support for Vodafone with regard to transactions and contracts under the supervision of the General Legal Counsel
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong analytical and written ability, results orientated with a process improvement and commercial focus.
- Ability to analyze case law and provide recommendations
- Excellent contract drafting and negotiating skills
- Five to ten years of corporate or private practice law experience.
- Experience in working with an MNC is desirable.
- Experience of working in-house desirable.
- Knowledge of National Laws.
- The completion of at least a Bachelor's Degree and a professional law qualification.
- Requires membership in a Bar Association and be in good standing.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.