Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A private, non-governmental, non-partisan, independent policy think tank that promotes a sustainable approach to development through research, technical assistance, capacity building, and advocacy is recruiting for the position of Social Media Specialist. We provide informed evidence-based advice to government, private sector, and civil society groups to help integrate sustainable development practices and reforms in the development agenda of Ghana and across Africa.
We engage with government, international partners, private companies, civil society, donor agencies, and various stakeholders to help in the achievement of sustainable development with a particular focus on the following; Natural resources and environmental management; Social and environmental risk management; Public policy; Social equity; Climate change; Mining; Agriculture and food security; Energy; Sustainable business; and sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Marketing and all social media-related activities.
- Develop marketing campaigns
- Lead and implement all marketing and promotional activities
- Be responsible for developing all external communication materials/documents
- Prepare all marketing and promotional materials
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Create and manage content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Periodically update content on the website
- Build an audience and ensure customer engagement.
- Monitor site metrics and respond to reader comment
- Develop and Implement Social Media strategy to increase brand awareness
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management.
- Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
- Run basic, descriptive data analyses
- Protecting data by developing data security and restoration policies, procedures, and controls.
- Conducting diagnostic tests and evaluating performance metrics.
- Managing database security/ integrity and backup procedures.
- Performing database maintenance, migration, and upgrading hardware and software.
- Documenting processes and complying with best practices in database management.
- Keeping up to date with developments and trends in database management.
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as and when required
A minimum of four years relevant experience in working in a professional training institution or relevant field and at least, the first degree in marketing, business management, communication, or related degree. A Chartered Institute of Marketing professional certificate or similar professional marketing/communication certificate will be an advantage.
- Strong marketing development and strategy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in marketing, communication, and/or customer engagement
- Understanding and experience in social media marketing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding team building, interpersonal, and networking skills
- Creativity, innovation, and ability to take initiative
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of sustainable development issues
- Understanding of the activities of a training institution.
- Result oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
How To Apply
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV to
on or before 15th September 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.