Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Ghanaian-owned life Assurance company requires immediate employment as Compliance & Risk Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
- The successful candidate should be the holder of a University of advanced professional qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering professional.
- Master’s Degree in Risk Management is an added advantage
- At least 8 to 10 years of working experience in the related field
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management frameworks
- Good knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines and insurance and Regulations
- Meticulous and attentive to details
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Respect for sensitivity and confidentiality
- Ability to communicate complex legal advice
How To Apply
Please ensure the subject has the code: CRMI
All interested and eligible persons are to send their applications and CVs by email to:
Closing Date: 30th September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.