Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable organization seeks a results-oriented individual for the position of Assistant Estates Officer (APO).
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
The Assistant Estates Officer (APO) will provide operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the estates management function of the organization
- Collect data for the formulation of policies
- Collate data for the development of the organization’s Estates Management Manual
- Compile a list of obsolete and unserviceable assets for disposal
- Provide inputs for the preparation of the maintenance schedules for both owned and rented properties
- Collate data for the update of the register
- Perform daily inspection of the building to ensure it is in good condition.
- Ensure that there is a daily and constant flow of water in the office building
- Check and ensure repairs and maintenance of office furniture, equipment, and machines
- Assistance in other Directorates Unit/Section of the organization and matters relating to estate and ensure problems are solved
- Record and control all movable items from the
- Ensure rent is up to date on all the organization’s rented premises
- Ensure trade and insurance certificates are up to date for the organization’s premises
- Assist the Estate Officer to prepare monthly reports for the mead, HR & Admin
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Estates Management, Land Economy and Building Technology or any other related fields, from an accredited tertiary institution
- Must have completed National Service
How To Apply
Only qualified and interested with High integrity should apply with cv, three referees (two of whom must be work-related, one being an immediate supervisor.
Applications should be addressed to the Head of HR & Administration and sent electronically to
Deadline: 8th September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.