Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
To take the Strategic Lead for the maintenance function in Packaging and to lead-related Strategic Initiatives ensuring corporate governance for equipment and system integrity through the application of and adherence to relevant standards and legislation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage departmental budget / finances
- Lead applicable engineering projects by increasing efficient project planning and execution thereof.
- Provides input into new equipment/upgrade projects
- Ensure conformance to specifications and standards
- Lead the risk management program, encompassing occupational health and safety and risk management
- Ensure legal compliance in engineering and adherence to legal standards/regulations
- Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Lead the engineering team in a manner that engenders ownership, empowerment, and team interaction
- Lead the development of engineering team goals and ensure these are communicated and understood by team members
- Conduct regular engineering team goal review sessions
- Ensure training?need?analyses are conducted and training plans developed for team members
- Ensure appropriate competencies are developed in the team, and ensure cross-skilling occurs within the engineering team
- Demonstrate conformance to VPO people, management, and maintenance pillars
- Ensure safety, healthy & environmental legislation compliance
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards in workshops, artisan?work stations?, and a place or work
- Develop employees
- ?Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate
- Manage and apply personnel practices
- Maintain system integrity and change control
- Maintain and calibrate packaging mechanical plant and equipment including instrumentation integrity
- Ensure application documented standards
- Develop and update engineering standards through the Zone
- Ensures a high quality of workmanship is attained from the maintenance team
- Plans in place to implement the various maintenance pillar blocks
- Sustain what has been implemented
- Optimize use of planned maintenance system
- Apply formal failure analysis process
- Apply relevant engineering spares strategy
- Manage small site projects
- Manage budgeting process
- ?Control departmental costs
- ?Review financial results
- BSc?Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- 3-6 months on the job training?-desirable but not essential
- Additional business qualification
- 2-3 Years in a similar FMCG industry as a sectional engineer
- A motivated individual with high levels of resilience and the ability to operate in a?high-pressure?environment Commercial Acumen with strong planning & financial management skills
- Highly developed analytical skills with excellent?problem-solving?capability
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality is non-negotiable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proven leadership and management capability.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- An innovative thinker, persuasive, assertive, and a good negotiator
- Ability to set high standards and bring a team along to achieve the standard expectation.
- Ability to implement the people business processes to lead, motivate and develop employees
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.