Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Newmark Group are looking for a professional Communications Assistant to support the CEO of a start-up firm. You’ll be responsible for coordinating editorial activities, managing information, and managing social media platforms. Editing and writing journalistic materials will play a huge role in your duties.
The ideal candidate should be able to conduct research, take minutes of meetings, have a nose for news, and be able to independently manage social media content on an ongoing basis. He or she should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the execution of communications strategies for partners/clients.
- Offer administrative support to projects and other team members.
- Create and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts).
- Track projects and media exposure as well as update databases and media lists.
- Oversee media relation activities
- Maintain calendars, schedules, and appointments.
- Help in researching, writing, and editing content for distribution including photos and videos.
- Help the team develop public relations and promotional materials including the creation and distribution programs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Previous work experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication specialist, or similar role.
- Knowledge of media relations and digital media strategies.
- Excellent journalistic writing ability
- Working knowledge of design software (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus.
- Proven skills in Social media management marketing; a must
- Strong editing and researching skills.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Journalism/Media/Public Relations or a related field.
How To Apply
A two-paged CV to
In place of a cover letter, add a sample of an original script/writing ever developed
Email subject line should be “Communications Assistant”
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.