Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and give students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University Ghana offers the same degree as the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications - as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations.
Valuing and developing our people is essential to long-term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high-quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Lancaster University Ghana
Innovative, good communicator, strong problem solver, hardworking and passionate individual who is ready to work under pressure and late hours to support the day-to-day effective and efficient management of the LUG library.
- Undertakes reference services; checks in and out of library resources.
- Enters and updates patrons' records on computers.
- Catalogs and classifies new books using established guidelines.
- Sorts books, publications, and other items according to established procedure and returns to designated storage areas.
- Assists in the preparation of book displays, library week, etc.
- Manages library reporting sheets under the direction of the Head Librarian.
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in Information Studies or Library Studies
- At least 2 - 3 years working experience
- Experience in cataloguing and classification using AACR 2, LC, OCLC, etc.
- Experience in working in Libraries, preferably in a school setting.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to
and mention Library Assistant; in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 9th September 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.