Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Willing to develop a career in sales and business development
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Ability to work from home without supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM
How To Apply
Please send CV and cover letter to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.