Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To help organize, promote, and attend corporate training events in the region and assist the Sales & Marketing Manager with a variety of other sales-related issues,
- Develop and assist in the production of all marketing materials, including literature. Support the administrative process in the execution of product launches,
- To support all the Distributors in the Ghanaian market and assist in building a strong sales force and contribute to the growth of the Herbalife business,
- Interacts with various levels throughout the organization, including Distributors, Corporate staff, and outside vendors & service providers.
- Fluent in English (additional languages desirable),
- Confident & personable with good interpersonal skills,
- Very customer service orientated,
- Willing to interact with key distributors on Sales and Marketing issues with sensitivity to cultural diversity,
- Must be able to produce results under pressure within a fast-moving environment and meet tight deadlines,
- Able to work as part of an international team but also independently when Manager is out of the office,
- Able to set own priorities & take the initiative with attention to detail and focus on important issues,
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong administrative & organizational skills,
- Good PC skills - Microsoft Word for Windows & Excel & PowerPoint,
- Ability to work within authorized budgets,
- Must be prepared to travel throughout Ghana and will therefore need to be flexible in terms of working hours, which will include some evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly to communicate with Distributors, fellow employees, service providers, and vendors,
- Manual dexterity required – good eye-to-hand coordination essential (much computer work involved),
- Must be able-bodied and generally physically fit to successfully set up and run the Corporate training events,
- Good English language & a minimum of HND from a recognized tertiary institution
- Previous experience in a sales-type environment is highly desirable,
- Commercial experience displaying proof of strong organizational skills,
- PC experience essential (Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel & PowerPoint,
- Basic budget preparation, converting sales data into graphical format for reports, etc.
- 5% Provident fund employer contribution,
- Lunch Allowance monthly,
- Transport Allowance,
- Medical Aid cover,
- Performance Bonus.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.