Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Shalina International, a reputable international health care company with an operating office in Ghana is seeking to recruit self-motivated and aspiring candidates for the position of Data Entry Officer.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Receive and process invoices for payment and update invoice details accordingly
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Perform related tasks like ordering office supplies and filing documents
- Manage and organize records and files
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis
Qualification Required & Experience
- Diploma/degree/or HND
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Comfortable with office equipment including a computer, telephone, scanner, calculator, and photocopier
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their applications, CV, supporting documents and your contacts by e-mail to:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.