Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Ernst & Young, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and a powerful product engine that is integral to innovation at scale.
You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
- Guides the design of new digital user experiences and improvements to existing digital experiences, leading project results and serving as the key day-to-day client contact for design
- Draws from customer insights and business objectives to advise the design direction of digital products, owning the production of sophisticated wireframes and prototypes to improve the level of engagement and happiness that a user derives from the product
Your key responsibilities
- Supervises medium/large engagements of cross-functional teams, handling and reviewing project results, ensuring that the voice of the client is coordinated into the team’s delivery approach
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manages and grows Digital reports including UX Designer and Visual Designer reports
- Generates and evaluates design concepts, assists with primary research, and collaborates on research plans, demonstrating sophisticated technical knowledge
- May manage and grow direct reports by providing mentorship and advice and may take an active role in mentoring others within and across subject areas
- Designs and facilitates team and client workshops, project phase, and client goals
- Anticipates future project demands, identifies potential business opportunities on existing projects and scopes, plans and supports new business efforts, actively contributing to the sales process
Skills and attributes for success
- Solid understanding of UX design: Wireframes, Information Architecture, Usability
- Maintains a deep understanding of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite
- Demonstrates a depth of technical knowledge in the field through internal and external projects
- Digital Accessibility Non-Functional Requirements:-
- Keyboard Access and Visual Focus: All content and functionality must be available through a keyboard. Keyboard focus should be visible and should follow a logical order through the page elements.
- Page Title and Language: The page title should adequately and briefly describe the content of the page and should be different from other pages on the website. The primary language of every page and language changes should be indicated.
- Headings: The page must have at least one heading. It should be marked up accurately as a heading and the heading hierarchy should be meaningful.
- Images: Every image should include alt in the markup. If an image conveys information useful, then it needs alternative text. If an image is just decorative, then it should have null alt (alt=").
- Contrast, Color, Appearance: The page should have a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1 for normal-size text. Color alone should not be used to convey information.
- Resizing, Magnification, Responsiveness: Users should be able to enlarge web content. The design should be responsive.
- Links, Buttons, Controls, Navigation, Skip Link: Links, buttons, and controls should be recognizable and coded correctly. Clear and consistent navigation options should be provided. A skip link that allows users to skip to content should be available.
- Forms, Labels, Errors: Forms should be keyboard accessible. Form controls should have labels. Required fields and other instructions should be clearly indicated. Error handling should be clear and simple.
- Tables and Lists: Tables should have HTML markup that indicates header cells and data cells and defines their relationship. List elements should be used for list content.
- Multimedia (Audio and Video), Animation, Moving content: Captions/subtitles, transcript, and/or audio description should be provided appropriately for audio and video media. Keyboard access for media player controls, animations, carousels, and other moving content should be available.
- Structure, Meaning, Reading Order, Global Code: Content should be well-structured to allow efficient navigation and processing. Mark-up should be used for headings, lists, tables, etc. to better structure content. Reading order should be reflected in the code order.
- Touch: Touch interactions should be supported. When the phone is in scope, phone interactions should be supported.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognition Psychology, Cognitive Science, Informatics, Design, or related field preferred
- 7-10 years of applied experience in user-centered design processes for sophisticated products or services. Portfolio to demonstrate proven experience required.
- Significant UX design experience in a web and/or digital product environment?
- Applied experience and working proficiency in at least one area of user research or discovery. Example proved experience includes usability testing (remote and in-person), survey design, ethnography, metrics, personas, and journey maps.
- Highly skilled in information architecture, task flows, mental models, and conceptual design
- Ability to translate conceptual design into low-fidelity UI wireframes and prototypes
- Highly skilled in applying UI best practices and standards
- Experience crafting and delivering innovative solutions for sophisticated systems and domains
- Familiarity with the latest design tools such as Axure, Invision, and Sketch
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with pattern libraries and design systems
- Familiarity with user experience metrics and analytics tools
- Enterprise product strategy and design
- Experience working with Agile product development process
- Experience in financial or related industries
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion!
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial, and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.