Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To effectively manage FNB Bank Ghana's Retail Banking segment. Build and grow the bank's market share in terms of relationships (accounts) and assets and liabilities in the specified segment.
- Achievement of all financial benchmarks for the segment.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost-efficiency.
- Develop a service culture that builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations, and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Develop and implement differentiated service models for the Retail segment.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
- Maximize retail portfolio cross-sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Through analytical business thinking, translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects/initiatives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices, monitor changes, and draft and implement appropriate interventions. Comply with audit requirements.
- Support channel migration of customers to ensure a most effective way of banking customers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage accounts and interests of top clients to ensure retention and growth.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services to grow and retain clients.
- Manage and grow the active customer Account Base.
- Develop strategies to improve operational and cost efficiencies by tracking, controlling, and influencing sales activities with the specific aim of increasing the sales efficiencies of the team.
- Maintain operational accountability for all campaigns through their successful planning and execution on schedule, setting standards and benchmarks for measuring success, and monitoring costs/benefits per campaign/channel.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, talent, and culture of the team to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies, and increase competencies.
- Manage self-development to increase own competencies.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant business degree preferably post-graduate qualification.
- Extensive experience in the respective functional area. In-depth knowledge of relevant legislation, systems, and processes. Experience in leading diverse teams and managing multiple disciplines.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.