Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Assistant Manager, Office of the CEO - Tree Crops Development AuthorityAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tree Crops Development Authority (TCDA), an Agency under the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic, and accomplished Ghanaian professionals for the following position as an Assistant Manager, Office of the CEO
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
RESPONSIBLE TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
RESPONSIBLE FOR: OFFICERS AT THE CEO’s OFFICE
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Provide administrative and technical support to the Chief Executive Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and collate management information for policy formulation and implementation and job assignments to Departments/ Divisions/ Subsidiaries of the Authority
- Read and summarise bulky documents/reports for the CEO
- Offer technical advice/comments on various issues to help the CEO in decision making
- Draft speeches / memoranda / letters
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attend to official visitors
- Liaise between the CEO and Heads of other Government Institutions/Agencies.
- Provide secretarial services to the TCDA Board of Directors
- Master’s degree in Economics/Social Science or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years post-qualification working experience.
- Three (3) years satisfactory service as an Administrator
How To Apply
To apply send your application letter and CV to
Deadline: 3rd September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.