Research/Analysis Jobs In Accra : Policy, Research and Monitoring Manager - Tree Crops Development AuthorityResearch/Analysis Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tree Crops Development Authority (TCDA), an Agency under the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic and accomplished Ghanaian professionals for the following position as Director of Operations.
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
RESPONSIBLE TO: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
RESPONSIBLE FOR: RESEARCH & MONITORING OFFICERS
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
- To manage Policy, Research, and M&E programmes and initiatives that aim at improving the various operational areas of the tree Crops industry in Ghana and thereby ensuring its sustenance in the global Tree Crops economy.
- To lead teams of researchers in the development of research projects, data collection, data analysis, report writing, and M&E programmes for Management’s information and policy decisions.
- To represent the Authority at relevant policy-making platforms in the Tree Crops industry and occasionally mandated to represent TCDA at external forums.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage aspects of Research and M&E projects (socio-economic, market, and another operational area).
- Help in the conceptualization of research design;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Lead teams of researchers in field data collection;
- Identify research instruments and protocols;
- Develop and implement analysis plans;
- Lead research teams in the implementation of research projects.
- Develop and implement M&E programmes.
- Write research M & E reports (as the lead or principal author).
- Manage project budgets.
- Maintain relationships with other Departmental Heads.
Manage policy/corporate planning
- Identify relevant policy/corporate strategies for the Tree Crops industry in Ghana;
- Develop the appropriate platform for the conceptualization of policies and corporate plans;
- Contribute to organizational strategy, structure, and process discussions;
- Help develop appropriate linkage with other departments in the implementation of policy projects;
- Work closely with Director of Operations to identify staff training needs;
- Help to maintain a positive organizational culture;
- Work with staff to meet the development needs of the P, R, and M&E departments.
- Provide guidance and supervision to subordinate staff.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Director of Operations or management.
- Master’s degree in Economics/Social Science or equivalent with a minimum of seven (7) years post-qualification working experience.
- Three (3) years of satisfactory service as a Research, Policy, and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer.
- Must have an appreciable level of research and project management skills;
- Must be conversant with qualitative and quantitative approaches to research and monitoring;
- Must have experience in policy/corporate planning;
- Must have knowledge of the local Tree Crop industry and the global Tree Crop economy.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
To apply send your application letter and CV to
Deadline: 3rd September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.