Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tree Crops Development Authority (TCDA), an Agency under the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic and accomplished Ghanaian professionals for the following position as Assistant Public Affairs Manager.
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
RESPONSIBLE TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
RESPONSIBLE FOR: PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To coordinate the communication between TCDA and industry actors as well as the general public.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop and implement innovative and proactive public relations strategies and programmes to support the achievement of TCDA goals and objectives
- Develop and ensure the implementation of strategies for maintaining good relations with the Authority’s operators
- Advise management on all media and communication matters
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation of reports, house journals and handbooks on the Authority
- Coordinate and supervise the execution of fairs, events, exhibitions, press conferences, national events such as farmers day, speaking engagements, durbars and meetings
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Draft speeches, press releases and advertisements
- Receive and brief important guests on the functions and operations of the authority
- Coordinate special campaign programmes as designed and approved by management
- Coordinate and Supervise protocol functions
- Perform any other duties assigned by management
Maintains contact with media, government and other state institutions, the international community and other relevant institutions as may be directed by management
- Masters Degree in Public Relations or an equivalent programme
- A minimum of seven (7) years post qualification experience OR
- A Postgraduate certificate in the specialized field with at least 10 years post - qualification experience
- Three (3) years satisfactory service as a Public Relations Officer
- Membership of a Recognized Professional Body will be an added advantage
- Extensive Knowledge of the Right to Information laws of Ghana
How To Apply
To apply send your application letter and CV to
Deadline: 3rd September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.