Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Crowe Veritas, a firm of Chartered Accountants seeks to recruit a Senior Associate, Audit
The senior associate is responsible for applying technical skills to carry out audit tasks under the supervision of audit managers. He/she must be able to display knowledge of audit imperatives, application of ISAS, and other audit applications.
Applicant must :
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (with a minimum Second Class division).
- Be a qualified member of ICAG or ACCA
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of practice experience.
- Have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality as the role involves dealing with client information
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Have basic knowledge of the ISAS and other auditing standards.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software programs
- Have the ability to plan and prioritize workloads to meet agreed deadlines.
- Have good organizational and planning skills.
- Have strong analytical, technical, and research skills.
- Be proactive and forward-thinking, and
- Have excellent communication and report writing skills.
How To Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should apply with a detailed CV and application letter including two referees to:
P. O. Box CT 6372,
by email to: [email protected]
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line as advertised and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All applications should be received by September 10th, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.