Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Third Party Pensions Administration Company seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced IT manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator and Database Administrator (SQL).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in IT operations. Experience in leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Experience in installation and management of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Access, MySQL, configuring routers, and developing windows interfaces with Visual Basic for other systems.
- Experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
To apply, kindly send CV and cover letter (PDF) to:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date for Submission: Friday, 3rd September, 2021.
Note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.