Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Prisons Service invites suitable and qualified junior officers who are interested in public safety through safe custody, reformation, and rehabilitation of prisoners to apply for the recruitment and enlistment
In addition to the General Eligibility applicants in the disciplines must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 25 years by 31st December 2021.
- For the Juniors' category, it must be noted that apart from applicants with Diploma/HND in Agriculture and Health-related programmes as Indicated In serial 2 & 3 that will be placed on the rank of sergeant, all other applicants shall start from Second Class Officer Rank after completion of training.
Artisans, bandsmen/women and sportsmen/women who are selected will assemble at the Prison officers Training School in Accra for a practical test. The date and time for the test will be communicated to them in the course of the recruitment process.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Junior Officer Categories
Click on a vacancy to read more and apply
How To Apply
Click on a above to read more and apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.