Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Prisons Service invites suitable and qualified agriculture professionals who are interested in public safety through safe custody, reformation, and rehabilitation of prisoners to apply for the recruitment and enlistment
JUNIOR OFFICERS GENERAL ELIGIBILITY
An applicant must:
- Be a Ghanaian.
- Be of good character and without any criminal record.
- Be physically and medically fit by Prisons Service standards.
- Be between 21 and 30 years by 31st December 2021.
- Be between 21 and 35 years by 31st December 2021 (for artisans and professionals only)
- Minimum academic qualification of INCE with at least five/5 passes.
- Not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m on (5'6'') for males and 1.57rn (5'2") for females
- Re able to write and speak English fluently
- Have an active e-mail account and/or mobile phone number
- Be ready to undergo basic Prisons training and other forms of training
- Not be bonded.
- Be registered with the appropriate professional body and hold a valid PIN (for the medical category)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
CATEGORIES & THEIR REQUIREMENTS
1. AGRICULTURAL TECHNICAL OFFICERS
- In addition to the General Eligibility applicants must possess at least a Diploma in Agriculture
2. TRACTOR OPERATORS/MECHANICS
In addition to the General Eligibility, an applicant must possess at least one of the following certificates and should be able to repair tractors,
- Ghana Education Service (GES) Intermediate Certificate in one of the above.
- Ghana Education Service (GES) or COTVET Certificate II in one of the above.
3. AGRICULTURE TECHNICIANS
In addition to the General Eligibility, applicants
- must have one/1 year practical working experience,
- must possess at least a technician certificate in the field of Agriculture.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.