Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A leading Rural Bank, operating in Ashanti and Western North regions, requires the services of top-notch Branch Manager, Reconciliation Officer, Credit/Recovery Officer
University degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, and other relevant disciplines with a minimum of 5 years banking experience. Demonstrated leadership with integrity in previous employment is a requirement.
1. Branch Manager
- Branch Management experience with skills in deposit mobilization, customer management, staff supervision, loan recovery, monthly reconciliation & reporting, and working to specific targets.
- The ability to speak Twi and Sefwi is an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Reconciliation Officer:
- A results-oriented serving Reconciliation Officer with not less than 3 years in reconciliation in a banking environment.
- Ability to do Head Office Reconciliation without supervision.
3. Credit/Recovery Officer:
- Serving Credit Officer with experience in credit management in all the credit delivery processes with minimum recovery rates of 95%.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should send applications and CVs to:
P. O. Box WJ 930,
by 31st August 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.