Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The USAID/West Africa Mission is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Human Resources Specialist. As a member of the Human Resources Section of the Executive Office serving both USAID/ Ghana and USAID/West Africa Missions, as well as Non-Presence Countries, the incumbent is responsible for all aspects of US and TCN PSC contracting, numbering over 50 contracts throughout West Africa, including but not limited to solicitation, recruitment, negotiation, contract preparation, contract administration, termination, and close-out. The incumbent also provides backstop support on Cooperative Country National Personal Service Contracts (CCNPSC) actions.
Under the direct supervision of the Supervisory Human Resources Specialist, and general supervision of the Supervisory Executive Officer, the incumbent of this position serves as the HR expert on all phases of PSC contracting (USPSC, TCNPSC, and FSNPSC).
Education & Prior Work Experience:
- A university degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Public Administration, or related social science.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the field of personnel administration, contracts administration, and/or office administration /management with an international organization is required.
- At least two years of such experience should have included substantive work in an English-language work situation, in a USG or other international organization. Fluency in English is required. Language proficiency may be tested.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
MARKET VALUE: GHS 108,292 — GHS 162,445 p.a equivalent to FSN-10 Following AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/Accra. Final compensation will be negotiated within the market value. Note: The US Mission will not accept emails, faxed, or paper applications for this position.
This position is open to all interested candidates eligible to work in Ghana. Cooperating Country National (CCN) is defined as an individual who is a cooperating country citizen, or a non-cooperating country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the cooperating country.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This publication provides a synopsis of the solicitation. Please log on to the following websites for all position requirements, position elements, and position descriptions,
How To Apply
All interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements must submit applications via Electronic Recruitment Application( ERA)
on the U.S Embassy website https://gh.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs
To ensure consideration of offers for the intended position, Offerors must create an account in ERA to apply for this position. Applicants must attach
(1) a signed cover letter
(2) a current resume with at least three references
(3) relevant educational certificates,
(4) a supplementary document addressing the evaluation factors, and
(5) a signed Form AID 309-2 Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracting (P.S'C) available on the Internet.
Closing Date: September 3, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time.
USAID anticipates awarding one Personal Service Contract (PSC) regarding this announcement. Please note that this does not constitute any guarantee that a PSC will be awarded as a result of this announcement.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.