Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Kumasi : Warehouse Assistant - Reputable Agrochemical CompanySupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable agrochemical company in Kumasi is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant.
- Receives items and checks invoice against shipment
- Ensures products are neatly and orderly arranged at a warehouse
- Monitors inventory level, rotates stock, and reports on all returned goods
- Issues goods to customers upon receipt of orders from the office
- Write and attach waybill to all stock issued out daily
- Liaise with other warehouse managers
- Performs monthly stock checks at all warehouses together with the Finance manager
- Reports on all activities at the warehouse
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree or HND in Procurement or Purchasing and Supply
- Clear and neat handwriting
- 3-4 years working experience
- Experience in Agrochemical /FMCG business is preferred
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Apply by sending your CV and Application letter to:
with the Position as the subject of the email.
NB: Applications without the subject will be disqualified.
Closing Date: 18 September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.