Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Chief Executive Officer of a leading Private Security Company in Ghana is seeking to recruit a Personal Driver.
- Keep up-to-date data of vehicle assigned to him. (i.e. using logbooks to record vehicle mileage, fuel usage, etc).
- Perform checks (with the help of the checklist form) on all vehicles assigned to him to ensure that they are in working condition.
- Keep logs regarding the total distance which is traveled by the vehicle
- Would be responsible for safe parking of the vehicles.
- May need to oversee whether all insurances of the vehicles are renewed on time.
- Any other duties assigned him by the CEO
Required Skills or Experience
- MUST be VERY knowledgeable about vehicles.
- A minimum of SSCE/WASSCE qualification
- Must have a valid driver’s license (Class ‘B’ and above)
- Able to withstand pressure.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Impeccable character and high level of integrity.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Able to write basic reports.
- The candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible, able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must possess a high sense of integrity
- Must be self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Must be a team player
- Must be well organized with good time management skills
Please note; the ideal candidate must live around the stretch of Spintex or Teshie
How To Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the specified criteria should submit their application together with their CVs for the role by close of work on Tuesday 31st August 2021 to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.