Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi invites qualified persons to fill up the following vacant positions in the College
ACADEMIC STAFF – TUTOR
Interested applicants can apply to teach in the following areas :
- Education (Early Childhood/Psychology)
- Home Economics (Clothing & Textile)
- English Language
The appointment to the position of tutor shall be for a term of five (5) years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance.
A Tutor’s appointment may be renewed up to a maximum of three terms, that is, a total of fifteen (15) years upon which the appointment may be terminated unless the applicant qualifies for promotion to Senior Tutor position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must hold at least a good First Degree and a Master’s Degree (MPHIL) in a relevant subject area.
- Both degrees must be in the same subject area Have an impeccable record of service.
- Applicants must also have the following competencies
- Possess proven leadership skills and be a team player.
- Be analytical, critical result-oriented, innovative and visionary
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Be able to act professionally in all situations;
- Be highly organized, efficient and resourceful with the ability to multi-task amid conflicting demands and busy work schedules.
How To Apply
Download application forms from our website: pwce.edu.gh
Interested applicants should submit six (6) copies of applications (comb-bound) together with application forms (downloaded), Curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, and recommendations from two referees to:
Appointment and Promotions Committee
Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi
P. O. Box 19
Aburi – Akuapem
and soft copies to [email protected]
Not later than 4 p.m. on Friday, 27th August 2021.
Applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.