Hospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana : Cleaner/Groundskeeper/Messenger - Ghana Academy of Arts and SciencesHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Cleaner/Groundskeeper/Messenger at Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences will be responsible for keeping the GAAS Secretariat clean and the offices, conference rooms, and compound in orderly condition
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Clean office premises, kitchenettes, toilet areas and replenish toiletries
- Empty and clean bins.
- Spot cleaning of spillages.
- Clean desks, seats, and skirting boards.
Perform menial/manual duties
- Keep the office environment clean
- Perform horticultural duties, landscaping, and maintaining the grounds.
- Collaborate with Security Officer to keep the office premises secured
- Perform clerical tasks. such as sorting, sending mail, and running related errands
- Keep an inventory of cleaning supplies and orders new materials as needed Establish cordial relationships with personnel in all departments
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Executive Secretary
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A minimum of BECE
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skits
- High integrity and good ethical standards
- Knowledge in health and safety standards
- Good manners and comportment
How To Apply
All applications should be addressed and e-mailed to Honorary Secretary:
Deadline: September 17, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.