Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Security Officer at the Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences will be responsible for securing the GAAS premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring and inspecting the building, equipment, and vehicles
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring movements to and from the premises during office hours
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points to guard against theft, property damage, violence. infraction of rules, intrusion, etc.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting theft, unauthorized persons, illegal or suspicious activities. unusual occurrences
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences Establish cordial relationships with personnel in all departments Perform any other duties assigned by the Executive Secretary
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Applicant must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Any additional certification in a security-related area from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience
- Vigilant, alert, and always aware of one's surroundings
- Honesty and integrity
- Physically and medically fit and within a healthy weight range
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically
- Good manners and comportment
- Must not be more than thirty-five years of age by the close of December 2021
How To Apply
All applications should be addressed and e-mailed to Honorary Secretary:
Deadline: September 17, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.