Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Driver/Dispatch Rider will be responsible for the safe transit of the Academy's passengers or Documents/goods to and from their designated destinations
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Transport officers to and from official functions
- Transport students to and from GAAS events
- Deliver packages to recipients promptly
- Pick up office purchases or other administrative needs
- Utilize navigation apps to find the most optimal route
- Maintain a travel log to record wort hours, mileage, and repair records
- Collect and deliver mail and other communications as directed
- Ensure permits, licenses, and vehicle insurance are renewed
- Perform routine maintenance of the vehicle(s), such as monitoring fluid levels and arranging for periodic
- Maintain the assigned vehicle(s) and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean always and fully equipped.
- Manage fuel consumption and replenishment
- Establish cordial relationships with personnel in all departments
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Executive Secretary
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Any additional certification in Driving from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Must have Professional Drivers' License 'C'
- Must have Professional Riders' License 'A'
- Must have at least three years of relevant experience
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position
- Familiarity with relevant routes
- Must enjoy driving, motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Ability to communicate, read and write
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good manners and comportment
How To Apply
All applications should be addressed and e-mailed to Honorary Secretary:
Deadline: September 17, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.