Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ICT & Multimedia Support Officer at Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences will assist Staff and Principal Officers in using all forms of ICT and other Multimedia equipment in the Secretariat
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Assist Staff and Principal Officers in using all forms of ICT and other Multimedia equipment in the Secretariat
- Install and maintain the Academy's computer systems and network
- install, adjust, and operate the audio, video. and related equipment to record, edit and transmit video conferences and multimedia presentations
- Conduct lady backup operations, diagnose, repair, or recommend for repair and maintain hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of computers and audio-visual systems
- Set up computer equipment for users, performing and ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems and appropriate software
- Provide technical assistance and support to users, investigate and resolve their hardware and software problems. and train them in the proper use of hardware or software
- Establish cordial relationships with personnel in all departments
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Executive Secretary
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelors degree in Audiovisual System Engineering, Computer Science, Creative or Multimedia Studies or related field
- Must have at least four years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and excellent technical skills
- Good problem-solving skits
- Microsoft Office Suite software skills
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair studio sound and lighting equipment
- Ability to assemble and operate Voice to Text software
- Ability to operate and maintain audio, video, and multimedia reproduction equipment
- Strong skills in graphics, photo-imaging, operating systems, video creation and editing, office productivity software, webpage creation, and editing software
- Strong knowledge of video camera functionality
- Ability to differentiate between various audio, video, computer, and network cables and connectors
- Must provide professional portfolio including at least three best work samples and digital communications products, if selected for an interview
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.