Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Internal Auditor will work with the Internal Auditor at the post, to ensure that the Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences complies with internal regulations and established a control protocol
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensure that the Academy complies with internal regulations and established control protocol Collect and analyze data to detect weak controls, duplicated efforts, waste, fraud, or non-compliance with taws, regulations, and management policies
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency. effectiveness and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- Monitor the Academy facilities to ensure their safety, security, and maintenance
- Reconcile documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain the accuracy
- Participate in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process
- Prepare reports and preserves documentation about audits for internal record
- Present summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
- Analyze audit results to determine methods for improving performance
- Maio recommendations for the best ways for the Academy to reduce waste
- Assess best financial practices for the Academy and make relevant, informed suggestions
- Keep up to date on audit procedures and regulations
- Develop audit plans and performs initial and follow-up audits Following professional standards
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Evaluate audit findings, prepare and present results of audit work and recommendations to management
- Establish exemplary relationships with personnel in all departments
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Executive Secretary
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Masters in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with Auditing experience
- Must have at least five years of relevant experience
- 3 Good attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Good organization and time-keeping skills
- Ability to think objectively, assess and evaluate risk, and implement solutions
- Excellent reporting skills
- Accounting software skills
- Microsoft Office Suite software skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting information, policies, and/or procedures in a manner easily understood by the customer
- Ability to analyze processes and make recommendations for improvements
How To Apply
All applications should be addressed and e-mailed to Honorary Secretary:
Deadline: September 17, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.