Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Accounting firm is seeking to employ experienced Audit Supervisors who are fully qualified Accountants (ICAG/ACCA) with a minimum of 4 years of working experience in an Auditing firm and capable of auditing accounts of clients immediately they start work.
- Extensive knowledge of audit procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of preparation and interpretation of audit working papers.
- Well-versed in Accounting and Auditing Standards and Principles. E.g. IFRS,
- Well-versed in Tax Laws of the country
- Ability to audit the books and accounts of clients from either Trial Balance or Incomplete Records and compute the various taxes.
- Ability to interpret the Accounting System
- Ability to prepare extended Trial Balance.
- Ability to detect risks.
- Ability to detect control weaknesses.
- Ability to write a report to the Audit Manager.
- Ability to write management letters.
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of Word, Tally, Sage, and Excel is essential.
- Must be an expert in Data Entry.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested and experienced applicants should send to the under-listed email address:
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of relevant certificates.
The closing date for submission is 31st August 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.