Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
FiClub Ghana seeks immediate placement for the role of a platform engineer. You will work directly with our head of technology (HOT) and the rest of the technical team to deliver on all our platform, network, and security requirements. You must be a highly driven individual who’s willing to deliver nothing but the absolute best for yourself and the organization as a whole.
You will be required to ensure all our platform architecture, data protection paradigms and security operations are in line with modern practices and satisfactory to all regulatory requirements.
- Develop and build on FiClub’s strategy for using the technology internally and deploying digital technologies in the marketplace.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company (including our core credit scoring engine).
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Manage the build-out of digital products and services for FiClub.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Unix/Linux experience.
- Excellent understanding of cloud technologies.
- Excellent scripting skills especially with Bash
- Excellent understanding of Web technologies especially HTTP protocols
- Great understanding of TCP/IP, Load balancing clusters, server load balancing, firewalls
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.