Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Project Officer at WAPCAS will report to the Project Coordinator and will be responsible for assisting in implementing all planned C19 RM.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares quarterly work plans and share with the Project Coordinator
- Plan, organize and run COVID-19 IEC and BCC activities in communities the KP Develop and submit a plan for monitoring activities,
- Prepare and submit monthly project reports and other professional documents as appropriate and promptly.
- Document and share experiences in various districts.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, or a related field in Social Science, and Project management
- 2-3 years experience in project implementation Knowledge of COVID-19 and experience in working in the area of HIV and AIDS would be an added advantage Good writing, communication, and analytical skill
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Project Coordinator position should send the following to
and copy to [email protected]
with the subject line: C19RM_PC (surname, first name)
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages) with references
- Photocopies of academic certificates.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31st August 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.