Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Project Coordinator at WAPCAS is responsible for designing, guiding, and directing the day-to-day C19 RM project activities as well as providing both administrative and technical supervision,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as focal person for HIV/TB C19RM activities.
- Coordinate the overall planning and implementation of the COVID 19 grant in close coordination with all stakeholders including the C19 RM CSO Committee
- Develop work plan/timelines and track all C19RM activities
- Ensure activity implementation according to the agreed work plan/timeline and sort out if any changes are needed in the due course of the grant cycle
- Compile and report monthly and quarterly progress to the Programs Manager.
- Ensure, in close coordination with the Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) team, that all procurements under the COVID-19 grant are made within a given timeframe and monitor the procurement process, ensure timely supply chain and the beneficiaries receive the services/items.
- Provide bi-weekly updates on implementation to the CSO groups.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Project Management, Communication, Social Work, Sociology, or a related field in Social Science.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project implementation Knowledge of COVID-19 and experience in working in HIV and AIDS would be an added advantage
- Good writing, communication, and analytical skill
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Project Coordinator position should send the following to
and copy to [email protected]
with the subject line: C19RM_PC (surname, first name)
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages) with references
- Photocopies of academic certificates.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31st August 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.