Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate for this role will join our Revenue Assurance Team as MFS Assurance Manager in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Revenue Assurance Operations, and will provide the business with assurance services on MFS (Mobile Financial Services) revenues, prevent leakages and perform professional audit work to guarantee the quality of product and identify and mitigate cash risks as part of Revenue Assurance value addition.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of all MFS and Cash Assurance Billing Controls;
- Provide support on MFS to Finance and MFS operations Team through Business Partnering approach;
- Put in place a weekly risk dashboard reporting on leakages and financial impact;
- Ensure that exceptions on Global System for Mobile Communications (GSMA) Code of Conduct and Cash Assurance alarms are followed up and properly closed;
- Identify manual controls and automate them;
- Document standard operating procedures for all MFS controls;
- Improve all MFS controls to a managed level;
- Carry out periodic logical access review and wallet audit on MFS platform to ensure accesses granted are role-based and wallets functionality and configuration is accurate;
- Ensure that alarms and controls around the MFS Framework have been deployed;
- Assist MFS Business unit in the monthly update of their product catalog.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Perform periodic end to end review on MFS and Cash to ensure that all controls have been fully implemented and complimentary controls are in place to plug out leakages;
- Ensure key controls and alarms have been defined on key areas;
- Perform control adequacy and effectiveness reviews of business processes that affect revenues;
- Ensure daily follow-ups with Treasury to ensure Bank differences are closed on time with Bank Partners;
- Carry out risk analysis on products to ensure control impact has been factored
- Prepare billing test scenarios to be factored in the product testing and periodic testing of products;
- Monitor the MFS dashboard to ensure unusual dips and spikes are picked up.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A University Degree in any field but with emphasis on Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Economics or related fields;
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the Mobile Financial Services (MFS) business;
- Strong Knowledge in SQL & Oracle Databases;
- Knowledge in Web technologies i.e., PHP, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experience with creating business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and providing solutions.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 24 August 2021
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represent who we are; Simplicity, Transparency, and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.