Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Mall Pharmacy invites applications from candidates to fill the position of Medicine Counter Assistant.
Duties of a Medicine Counter Assistant
- Dispenses prescription medication and other medical products to patients under the direction of a licensed pharmacist
- Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed
- Gathers organizes and assesses patient information
- Supplies patients with information and education on their prescriptions
- Monitors prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies
- Liaises with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information
- Answers patients’ questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results
- Places orders for additional drugs as directed by the pharmacist
- Prepares billing information for medications
- Completes patients’ sales transactions for the purchase of prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as other pharmaceutical products
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience for Medicine Counter Assistant
- Works Well with a Team
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Good Listener
- Mathematical Skills
- Excellent Memorization Skills
- Adaptive Learner,
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge of Drug Regulations
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Record-Keeping Ability
- MCA certification from a recognized institution.
- Possess at least two (2) years of hands-on related experience in a hospital or wellness center.
How To Apply
All candidates should email their Application Letter and Resume/CV at
Only candidates who meet the expected requirements would be shortlisted for an interview.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.