Quality Control/Assurance Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region : Assistant Quality Assurance Officer - Tamale Technical UniversityQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tamale Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointments as Assistant Quality Assurance Officer.
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision, and professionalism in their area of specialization.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Assistant Quality Assurance Officer shall assist the Quality Assurance Officer in the overall administration and management of the office and in the discharge of its functions as provided for in the Guiding Statutes of the University.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a Masters’ Degree in a relevant field.
- A relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applications should include cover letters (indicating the position applied for), Current Curriculum Vitae (with contact details of three referees), and copies of certificates.
Applicants for teaching positions should include brief teaching and research statement not exceeding two (2) pages.
Applications must be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope or by courier, to the Registry of the University and signed for, and also submit soft copies using an electronic mail (e-mail) to reach the addresses below:
The Registrar Tamale Technical University
P.O. Box 3 E/R
Closing Date: 30 August 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.