Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AirtelTigo Ghana invite applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented, results-driven with good leadership qualities and enthusiasm into the job vacancies in Ghana below.
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us every day for the latest AirtelTigo jobs in Ghana in August 2021. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Click on an AirtelTigo job vacancy below to read more and apply
- Manage accounting operations which will encompass Account Receivables, Account payable, General Accounting, Expenditure Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition, etc;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen the company’s internal controls;
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements and coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting;
- Identify areas to improve business efficiencies to reduce cost and champion the company’s “War on Waste” agenda while actively contributing to cost savings and cost avoidance;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Lead and research for technical accounting issues for compliance purposes in a bid to ensure compliance with regulatory and local finance related requirements as well as tax-related filing
- Lead in the resolution of technical accounting issues that arise;
- Develop techniques and processes to help manage and administer contracts in a manner that best protects the Company’s interests;
- Scope contract recommendations in line with the Company’s strategic business goals while collaborating with internal stakeholders and management;
- Adopt methodologies to analyze and monitor trends in contractual agreements which can serve as leverage in making better future contract agreements;
- Review contracts and identify areas for possible savings;
- Analyze current market trends and help forecast future contractual requirements of goods and services;
- Provide support in the Network Opex and Capex budget preparations, monitoring, and implementation based on upcoming and existing contracts;
- To manage all network operating costs (electricity, lease, field operations cost, service support agreement cost, preventive maintenance cost, staff training cost, vehicles fleet cost, and tools) in line with contractual obligations;
- Assist the procurement team to negotiate terms, conditions of sale, and warranties of goods, products, and services with key suppliers, vendors, and service providers;
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Research market conditions and conduct feasibility studies to determine market demand for existing and new products or services.
- Research market and competitive pricing trends that impact the competitive positioning of the Company’s product offerings.
- Gather, analyze, and compare competitor data and pricing to that of the organization.
- Prepare reports, including charts and graphs, and present recommendations to management.
- Analyze complex research requests to provide actionable recommendations.
- Collect and analyze research data from surveys and other primary sources.
How To Apply
Click on an AirtelTigo job vacancy above to read more and apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.