Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Rural and Community Bank in the Upper West Region, Nandom Rural Bank Limited, is looking for dynamic and result-oriented individuals full of innovation to fill vacant positions. The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following vacancies below.
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us every day for the latest Jobs In Ghana 2021. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Click on a job vacancy below to read more and apply
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives to align with the overall business objectives and implement Human Resource decisions and strategies of the Board.
- Develop and implement policies that are consistent with relevant labour laws and legislations
- Manage training and development programmes for all levels of employees that will ensure they are kept abreast with new trends in the industry.
- Develop manpower planning and ensure equitable distribution of resource allocation across the business of the bank.
- Design and implement an equitable and transparent performance management system for all levels of employees in the Bank and develop and implement equitable rewards systems in support of the performance management programme.
- Manage all employee industrial relations issues and ensure a harmonious working environment.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Formulate policies and procedures for the approval of the Board of Directors and implement same for the running of the bank.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the bank through coordination of activities of all its departments and agencies.
- Prepare and present required technical papers to the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of the bank.
- Implement decisions and strategies of the Board.
- Establish linkages between the Bank of Ghana and the ARB Apex Bank, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of prudential returns to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with the Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act, 2016 (Act 930), the ARB Apex Bank Regulations, 2006 (LI 1825), and other relevant legislation and directives.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Bank’s Strategic Plan and budgets and ensure the efficient management of both human and physical resources to achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure a peaceful and harmonious industrial working environment.
How To Apply
Click on a job vacancy above to read more and apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.