Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Education Service is requesting applications from qualified graduates with Information Technology or Computer Science backgrounds for recruitment as IT coordinators.
- To maintain the school’s information technology systems and networks.
- Continuously improve student learning and academic achievement through the utilization of
contemporary technological tools.
- Maximize system effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate educational technology initiatives that enhance both teaching and learning in the school.
- To lead in improving the educational success of students through new educational technologies and innovate ways to support all students.
- To oversee the addition of technology to the curriculum of a school and to help integrate this technology into specific lessons and decide which academic programs should use more technology.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance activities, and data restoration.
- Maintain and respect the confidentiality of student and staff personal information.
- Supervise and maintain access to the administrative network, students’ records system, the school. website, social media site, the financial system, and other systems.
- Any other responsibilities that are assigned to you.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applicants MUST meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Completed and acquired a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver with great attention to detail.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- Completed the mandatory National Service.
- Available to work where your services are needed.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should email their CV and other relevant documents to
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before September 3, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.