Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Human Resource Manager at ARB Apex Bank will lead and direct the HR function of the bank by overseeing all aspects of human resource management and ensure that the policies and procedures are consistent with best practices in the industry.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives to align with the overall business objectives and implement Human Resource decisions and strategies of the Board.
- Develop and implement policies that are consistent with relevant labour laws and legislations
- Manage training and development programmes for all levels of employees that will ensure they are kept abreast with new trends in the industry.
- Develop manpower planning and ensure equitable distribution of resource allocation across the business of the bank.
- Design and implement an equitable and transparent performance management system for all levels of employees in the Bank and develop and implement equitable rewards systems in support of the performance management programme.
- Manage all employee industrial relations issues and ensure a harmonious working environment.
- Oversee the bank’s general administration and carry out other administrative functions that may be assigned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of first degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required from a recognised university, with five years of post-qualification working experience as a Human Resource Manager in any undertaking
- A relevant professional qualification from an accredited HR professional institution, e.g. CIHRM etc, with five (5) years post-qualification working experience as a Human Resource Manager.
- Experience in the Rural Banking Sector will be an added advantage.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Have an in-depth working knowledge of the Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and other relevant labour laws and regulations.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- People-oriented and results-driven, as well as working well under pressure
- Must possess strong oral and written. communication skills.
- Should be able to handle sensitive and confidential data with discretion.
- Be able to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with all levels of employees.
- Have a high standard of personal integrity and professional ethical standards
- Be innovative with the ability to generate creative ideas for improvement to the service and work processes of the bank.
How To Apply
Applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees and contact telephone/email addresses should be forwarded to:
THE HEAD, FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION DEPT.
ARB APEX BANK PLC
P. O. BOX GP 20321
Via: [email protected]
Two weeks from the date of this publication. That is 31st August 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.