Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Supply Chain Finance Business Partner provides Supply Chain end-to-end decision support and financial expertise to the Make & Go to Market teams to drive achievement of long-term competitive costs, quality, and service levels.
The position is responsible for leading forecasting, reporting, Capex investments, restructuring, sourcing, savings, reporting, and cost management activities under the Supply Chain umbrella. Key stakeholders are VP Supply Chain; Sourcing Director & GTM Director.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Budgeting & Reporting: Manage all aspects related to budgets, estimates, and actual costs for the end-to-end supply chain. Monitor and investigate variances and implement corrective action on all the key spend lines which include but are not limited to factory conversion costs, raw material costs, logistics, and distribution costs.
- Transfer Pricing: Responsible for transfer pricing decisions to all entities that source Ex-Kenya.
- Inventory: Manage all aspects related to inventory accounting and controls
- Fixed Assets: Manage all aspects of fixed assets controls and accounting
- Business Partnering: Provide valuable business & financial insights to the Sourcing Unit Director and his team to drive decision making.
- Capex management: Preparation and submission of CEP proposals for innovations, expansions, upgrades, and market entry, for sign-off by Supply Chain stakeholders.
- Period end closure: Manage all aspects related to period-end closure related to Supply chain cost, Fixed assets, and Inventory.
- Controls: Drive adherence and embedding of controls within Supply Chain. Eliminate wastage and leakages by driving process documentation and regular review and monitoring to identify potential control risks and recommending corrective actions.
- Relationships: Act as a liaison between the local and regional teams and ensure that Regional and Global Supply Chain/Supply Chain Finance initiatives are landed locally and drive best practices.
- CCBT Partnering: Partner with the country CCBTs on visibility to SC cost, GM improvement, identification of risks and opportunities, and initiatives on closing any gaps identified.
- People development: Drive performance management, career planning, development planning, and succession planning for team and self
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field of study
- Professional accounting qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA/ICA
- Minimum of five years working experience with at least two years being in Supply Chain
- Good understanding of the supply value chain
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Good appreciation and focus on the risk and controls framework in Supply Chain
- Demonstrated understanding and use of SAP
- Demonstrated understanding and use of Data analytics – Excel, Power BI, etc
- A strong team player and ability to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills
- VP Supply Chain West Africa
- Sourcing Unit Director Ghana
- General Manager – Ghana
- Finance Director Ghana
- Supply Chain Finance Director Africa
- EVP Supply Chain Africa
- Managing Director Ghana
- Head CCBTs Ghana
- Ghana LT
- West Africa and Africa Ghana FLT
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.