Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Position(s) available: One (1)
Sector: Digital Electronics Maintenance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Head of Maintenance
Location: Tema, Ghana
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, the overall purpose of the position is to primarily configure, repair, install, service, and update existing electronic systems (electronic machines including batch number coding machines, shrinking machines, plastic molding machines) and other settings where electronics are used.
The candidates must have strong attention to detail, the ability to read and apprehend electronic manuals, problem-solving skills; dexterity; and the ability to use troubleshooting software of electronics.
Education and experience
- At least an HND or completed coursework in engineering or electronics (Degree preferable).
- At least two (2) years of proven experience in a similar role.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Assembling, installing, configuring, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Recommending replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Providing subsequent training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
- Performing equipment demonstrations and drawing up training manuals wherever required.
- Interpreting drawings, training manuals, and instructions in order to perform duties.
- Following written, verbal, and telephonic instructions.
- Preparing documented monthly reports to assigned supervisor.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to forward cover letters, detailed CVs and scanned copies of accompanying qualifications/certificates to Frank Addison via email;
and copy email; [email protected]
CLOSING DATE :
Before the close of day on Monday 30th August 2021 quoting the job title being applied for as the subject.
All applications (CVs) should be accompanied by daytime telephone contacts and contact details of at least two referees.
Note! Applications will be considered and reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled, hence early application is strongly advised.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.