Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
No. of Positions: Two (2)
Sector: Machinery Maintenance & Supervision (Plastic injection moulding machines)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Head of Maintenance
Location: Tema, Ghana
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, the overall purpose of the position is to primarily oversee the preventive maintenance, repairs and supervision of the plastics injection moulding machines within the plastics production department of the Company.
The candidates must have strong knowledge in plastics injection moulding machines, strong attention to detail, physical strength, problem-solving skills; dexterity; and the ability to use troubleshooting software, complex diagnostic equipment and tools.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education and experience
- At least an HND in Mechanical Engineering related to the plastic injection moulding field
- At least three (3) years of proven experience in a similar role.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Design plastics or injection-mould fabrication processes.
- Create and improve injection- mould machinery.
- Research and develop new manufacturing processes.
- Analyze manufacturing data and suggest improvements.
- Analyze production and machinery line.
- Ensure quality output of moulded components.
- Establish the parameters for an optimal mould environment.
- Ensure a conducive environment for plastic production at all times
- Analyze quality control and correct flaws.
- Create production validation reports and verifications.
- Analyze mould-flow, part advisor analysis, finite element analysis, and stress/fatigue on plastics among other duties.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to forward cover letters, detailed CVs, and scanned copies of accompanying qualifications/certificates to Frank Addison via email;
and copy email; [email protected]
CLOSING DATE :
Before the close of day on Monday 30th August 2021 quoting the job title being applied for as the subject.
All applications (CVs) should be accompanied by daytime telephone contacts and contact details of at least two referees.
Note! Applications will be considered and reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled, hence early application is strongly advised.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.