Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
No. of Positions: Two (2)
Sector: Machinery Maintenance (Forklift)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Head of Maintenance
Location: Tema, Ghana
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, the overall purpose of the position is to primarily oversee the preventive maintenance and repairs of Forklift automobiles and other related machines.
The candidates must have strong attention to detail, physical strength, problem-solving skills; dexterity; and the ability to use troubleshooting software, complex diagnostic equipment, and tools.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education and experience
- At least an HND in Auto/Mechanical Engineering or a related field with considerable field experience (Degree preferable).
- At least four (4) years of proven experience in a similar role working on auto machines (particularly Forklifts).
- Familiarity with job card creation and monitoring.
- Ability to apprehend and work with hydraulic systems
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Ability to identify problems using appropriate tools.
- Servicing, repairing, and replacing faulty parts of forklifts
- Carrying out the necessary safety and preventive maintenance checks
- Maintaining electrical systems, and checking for structural problems within forklifts.
- Develop and follow a scheduled maintenance plan for all machines.
- Troubleshoot issues as they occur.
- Maintain an inventory of spare parts.
- Recording work-orders and maintenance logs to track the history of each forklift
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to forward cover letters, detailed CVs and scanned copies of accompanying qualifications/certificates to Frank Addison via email;
and copy email; [email protected]
CLOSING DATE :
Before the close of day on Monday 30th August 2021 quoting the job title being applied for as the subject.
All applications (CVs) should be accompanied by daytime telephone contacts and contact details of at least two referees.
Note! Applications will be considered and reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled, hence early application is strongly advised.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.