Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP), a mega-scale municipal solid waste treatment plant, was set up to receive and treat municipal solid waste from the Kumasi Metropolis and adjoining district assemblies. KCARP is located at Essereso-Adagya in the Bosomtwe District of the Ashanti region. We can receive and process 1,200 tons of MSW daily. This takes care of waste generated by the entire city and adjoining communities.
Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant are seeking to recruit competent and well-qualified persons to fill the following job vacancies in Ghana
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us every day for the latest Jobs In Ghana 2021. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Click on a job vacancy below to read more and apply
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant Recruitment 2021
Provide financial advice, produce financial reports and develop strategies based on financial research. Guide senior Executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
REPORT TO: General Manager
Strategy and Policy Development
- Provide technical expertise in the development and implementation of the company’s Finance strategy as input into the overall Corporate Strategy.
- Provide leadership in the development of accounting/financial policies, standards operating procedures (SOPs), and other support systems including monitoring mechanisms in managing the Financial, Treasury, and Management Accounting functions of the company.
- Provide financial management support for the Annual Operating and Financial Strategic Plans of the company.
The Auto Mechanic Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and repairing vehicles, troubleshooting issues, and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts, etc.) aiming at vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise drivers on good vehicle use
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks).
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
The Sales & Marketing Officer will serve as the key point of contact between the organization and its clients, answering queries, offering advice, and introducing new products.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop Marketing & Sales strategies.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Sets Marketing & Sales schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develop Marketing & Sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answer questions from clients about product and service benefits.
How To Apply
Click on a job vacancy above to read more and apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.