Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Auto Mechanic Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and repairing vehicles, troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise drivers on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks).
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Group Office and subsidiaries
- Directorate and Departments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree /HND in Auto Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Seven (7) years post qualification and industrial experience.
- Must be a member of a Professional Association
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Strong Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up to monitor people and work activities
- Ability to design and implement control systems and take corrective action to correct deviations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all manner of people
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative, problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Ability to articulate views and decisions and stick to them where necessary
- Integrity: being truthful, trustworthy, and reliable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.