Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Jambo is the mobile apps division of The FX Spuka & Safari Group LTD (Ghana) and The FX Spuka LLC (USA).
Our mission is simple, simplifying lives through modern technology, thus helping improve the quality of lives within the communities we operate.
Jambo is a platform-based app, housing multiple services (currently: Jambo Rides, J-Dash, Safari, and ChopTime).
Jambo Rides, our flagship ride-hailing platform, has taken off. Our Fleet Management Team has augmented the existing cars operating on our platform with new ones. As a result, Jambo is recruiting new drivers who will work as Jambo Drivers.
Jambo Drivers drive Jambo cars using the Jambo Driver App to pick and drop riders who request rides using the Jambo (TheHub) App.
- You will drive and pick up riders from their locations and drop them off at their destinations
- You will ensure the security of riders whiles in the vehicle or on a journey
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure the satisfaction of riders on any request you receive and/or accept.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the car (both inside and outside)
- Report fault or maintenance issues that may arise
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have actively driven a commercial or private car for not less than 1 year
- Must reside and work in Accra, preferably must be living in or close to Adenta-Madina area
- Must be able to work between 8 -12 hours a day
- Must be able to effectively use a smartphone
- Must be able to use google maps for navigation purposes
- Must demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have obtained at least a WASSCE/SSSCE Qualification
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both English and any other local language specifically, Ga, Twi, Fante, and Hausa
- Must have the ability to multitask
Interview and Driving tests will be conducted for applicants
How To Apply
To apply, send CV and cover letter to
The deadline for application is 25th August 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.